About Orange County Harley-Davidson® Dealership
Orange County Harley-Davidson® is THE PREMIER dealership in Orange County, California. We sell more motorcycles and have by far the largest service staff of any other dealership in Orange County. We even have a Dynometer in our service department to analyze your motorcycle right on the premises. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and want you as our customer. Our dealership has all the latest fashions and collectibles from Harley-Davidson®, everything from leather to lace! Come pay us a visit.
After nearly 30 years, Orange County Harley-Davidson changed ownership in December of 2017. New Owners Mark Smith and Kim Briggs are excited to take Orange County Harley to the next level. They both have tremendous experience in the motorcycle industry and are excited to continue Orange County Harley’s legacy as the premier Harley-Davidson store in Southern California.
The dealership was designed and built for Harley-Davidson® of Santa Ana in 1974. It had previously been located for several years on 4th street. It served as the premier dealership in Orange County throughout the ’70s and ’80s, including the struggling AMF years and the private buy out in the early ’80s. A little known fact is that at one time a portion of the building served as a research facility for Harley-Davidson® Corporate for many years.
After a series of owners, the business was bought in 1990 by Ray Malzo and Bill Taylor, cousins who had run other successful businesses together. They relocated the store to its current location on Research Drive in Irvine in 1999. After nearly 30 years they sold the business to the current owners.
To enhance our customer’s lives through the Harley-Davidson® experience.
Our core values are intended to guide and motivate us while ensuring that our values become part of our daily work ethic.
- Relationships: Founded and nurtured with respect, trust, integrity and accountability.
- Teamwork: Aligning cooperative relationships to provide mutual assistance, guidance and support.
- Fairness: Base decisions on careful consideration of the facts.
- Intellectual Growth: Continually strive to learn and apply new knowledge.
- Hard Work: Commitment to the dealerships evolution, reputation and financial profitability.
To contribute to our customers experience in memorable ways that inspires them to continually return and recommend us to others!
Orange County Harley-Davidson® provides superior customer service and has an entire team that consists of professional sales members, finance experts, service technicians and a knowledgeable parts and accessories staff to support you, our valued customer. We pride ourselves on having well-trained experts that strive for customer satisfaction. Come in and visit our friendly, reliable and experienced staff.
Orange County Harley-Davidson® offers the newest Harley-Davidson® models. Our location is complete with service, parts and sales departments.
We will help you maintain your motorcycle so that it runs for years. If it is having problems, we can diagnose and repair it! Schedule your service appointment today.
Our parts department also has the largest selection of high quality Harley-Davidson® parts and accessories in the area. Fill out a Parts Request form to see if we have the part in stock. If we don’t, we’d be more than happy to order the item for you!
At Orange County Harley-Davidson®, our customers come first.
Our mission statement is:
“Building lasting relationships with our partners and employees while serving the recreational and travel community. Our core values shall be based on Honesty, Integrity and Service to the Community.”
Why Purchase from Your Local Dealer?
- Convenience – Close to home, your local dealer provides a wealth of knowledge regarding the product, as well as on-site inventory for you to tour and test drive prior to making your purchase.
- Relationships – Purchasing locally allows you to establish a relationship with your dealer representative providing you with the convenience of service and support when you need it.
- Service after the Sale – Many dealers put their purchasing customers first when it comes to getting your Harley-Davidson® serviced. You will experience the value your local dealer can add to your purchase.
- Local Economy – Local purchases help to keep tax dollars and people at work in your community.
MON – FRI: 10:00AM – 7:00PM
SAT: 9:00AM – 6:00PM
SUN: 10:00AM – 5:00PM